Webneoo: Digital agency created in 2012.
Why is it important to have a good user experience?
Our answer: 10 seconds...
10 seconds is the time needed for a user to leave or stay in a website. This is the time we have to seduce our user and convince him to stay in our website. The User Experience (UX) design aims at conceiving digital products user oriented. Today, the user experience represents the pillar of a website creation.
A good user experience can help converting your user to clients. If your users are satisfied because your website is simple, and user-friendly, you will have more chances to increase your conversion rate, your number of users and to decrease your abandoned carts.
A good user experience makes the difference between a products that sells and a product that does not.
How to build a good UX?
Webneoo uses a UX methodology that follows the below steps:
- Understand the user needs and expectations
- Conceive the first functionalities of your product based on the results of the last step
- Create a structure by selecting the elements that should be present to satisfy your users
- Create wireframes
- Establish focus group to get feedback from your users and update your product base on it
- Re-iterate the focus group until getting a prototype with your user's expectations
- Design the user interface
Is UX needed for my website?
Today there is a lot of competition on the web and we need to differentiate ourselves. You can differentiate with your image, your brand, your products, your know how or your reputation but the most important differentiation criteria is the user experience on your website!
At Webneoo, we built our own UX methodologies based on Design Thinking. Building a good UX requires the co-operation of UX Designers, UI Designers, Integrators, Developers and Client!
View Our Services >